Careers at Accolade
Our people are the heart of Accolade. We are building a great and enduring business that truly makes an impact. At Accolade, we care deeply about the human beings we work with and serve. We are committed to building a workplace where all can grow and thrive.
More than a job – it’s a life saving mission.
Our mission is to empower people through expertise, empathy, and technology to make the best decisions for their health and well-being.
Our members are our why
Accolade provides care delivery, navigation and advocacy services to help every person live their healthiest life. While other companies rely on automation and bots, we know that delivering the healthcare people need takes a human connection. Our intelligent technology helps our care teams build lasting, personal relationships with everyone we serve. It also enables us to provide an exceptional healthcare experience our members will love.
Our Core Values
For everything we do, we ask ourselves: Is this going to make our member’s life measurably better?
We think differently. We do what’s never been done. We are reinventing healthcare every step of the way.
We honor the differences among one another and know that our unique perspectives drive us forward.
We care deeply about the human beings we work with and serve. We have each other’s back.
We bring the data, tell the truth, and trust each other.
We operate with a bias for action. Take initiative, move fast & have fun.
Diversity, equity, and inclusion
"‘Diversity’ is not an option – ‘Inclusion’ is our mandate. It’s a business imperative that we find ways to surface and implement great ideas from all corners of the organization… in fact the world. ‘DEI’ is a proven business formula for achieving greater success – why would we not value it?"
- Raj Singh, CEO Accolade
Connecting & Engaging Our Employees
At Accolade, our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) promote a respectful, diverse, equitable and inclusive work environment while providing personal and professional growth opportunities. We sponsor eight different employee-led, Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) across the organization which allows them the ability to build support networks around common interests or identities. Our ERGs promote diversity, equity, inclusion, belonging, and respect.
Part of caring is also taking care of yourself. That’s why we have best-in-class benefits!
Financial Well Being
• Competitive Pay
• Annual Bonus Incentive Program
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Pre-Tax transportation subsidy for commuters
Physical Well Being
• A choice of Health care plans that meet your unique needs including, medical and Rx, Dental, Vision, Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts
• Confidential health care support through Accolade Advocacy
• Access to virtual care for urgent and non-urgent needs as well as Expert Medical Opinion Services through board certified leading doctors across the country via video or phone.
Emotional Well Being
• Free access to Headspace Care including personalized mental health support for you and your loved ones, including 24/7 behavioral health coaches, licensed therapists & psychiatrists
• Carrot Family Planning support including up to $2k annually for your family forming journey.
• Flexible Paid Time off programs
• Sick & Safe Leave
• 100% Paid maternity & bonding leave
660 W. Germantown Pike, Suite #500
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462
1201 3rd Avenue, Suite #1700
Seattle, WA 98101