The outcomes of choosing a healthcare navigator: a senior benefits executive's perspective
[ON-DEMAND] Don’t miss the rest of the story: What outcomes can you expect to deliver to employers when you implement a healthcare concierge and navigator solution?
It all comes down to results.
Don't miss the rest of the story: What outcomes can you expect to deliver to employers when you implement a healthcare concierge and navigator solution?
In our August webinar - Choosing a Healthcare Concierge and Navigator - Accolade VP of Field Operations Matt Eurey discussed his recent experience as a Senior Benefits Executive of a large employer. He shared what went into evaluating and selecting a healthcare navigation solution for tens of thousands of employees and family members.
He's back to share the results of that decision. In part 2 of the Executive Q&A webinar series, Matt will discuss:
- The objectives behind implementing a health concierge and navigation solution
- How results against those objectives were measured
- The impact of the solution on other employer-provided benefits
- The role of the trusted advisor
- The response of the employee population to the new solution
- Lessons learned and best practices
- Answers to your questions.