Covid-19: Mapping uncharted territory with employee communication
April 22nd at 11am PT / 2pm ET
The COVID-19 pandemic has launched us all on a journey into new territory that HR and communication professionals must help employees navigate. Only there is no map to guide us. We’re drawing the map as we go, together. To do so, we’re relying more than ever on the compass of company vision and mission to steer us through these uncertain times.
In this webinar, intrepid mapmakers Britt Provost and Jessica Coffman share how they’re experiencing this journey, and the power of People & Culture and Internal Communications coming together to support employees. The session will explore emerging topics of importance, including:
- Defining and navigating the “new normal” in the workforce.
- Helping employees through the stages of anxiety and grief while the world is in crisis.
- Working from home: How do we all stay sane and remain gentle with each other in our daily interactions in this new remote work environment?
- Jessica Coffman: Director of Internal Communication, Accolade
- Britt Provost: Executive Vice President of People & Culture, Accolade