October 3, 2018
SEATTLE - October 3, 2018 - Employee health benefits are an essential part of a comprehensive total rewards package aimed at increasing employee retention and satisfaction. However, as healthcare costs paid by employers are expected to rise 5% for the fifth consecutive year in 2019 according to the National Business Group on Health, controlling healthcare costs remains one of the most important goals for employers across the country. Accordingly, employers are redoubling efforts to reduce the rate of healthcare cost increases, while simultaneously providing compelling benefits packages designed to attract and retain top talent.
To support employers in these efforts, Accolade executives will present proven approaches at events across the country, discussing employer challenges and validated solutions that can result in lower costs, better health outcomes and increased employee satisfaction. Accolade executives will cover personalized advocacy from multiple angles, including clinical integration, technology innovation, industry collaboration, and proven employer results at the following events:
- GeekWire Summit 2018 - October 3, Seattle - Fireside chat with Accolade CEO Raj Singh on the impact of technology in healthcare today.
- Accolade Webinar - October 4 - Accolade Chief Medical Officer Ivor Horn, MD, MPH, and Jennifer Nishio, Senior Director of Business Development, will discuss why social determinants of health are key to employee health and what employers can do about it.
- HIMSS WA - October 15, Seattle - Dr. Horn to present on the value of treating the whole population and the whole person through a combination of technology, compassion and clinical expertise.
- Rock Health Summit - October 17, San Francisco - Dr. Horn will join healthcare leaders to discuss the importance of inclusion and diversity in healthcare.
- Milken Institute Future of Health Summit - October 24, Washington D.C. - Dr. Horn will participate in a discussion about strategies that increase patient engagement and meet the needs of a diverse workforce.
- Conference of Consulting Actuaries - October 24, Colorado Springs - Accolade Actuary Tom Boldt and Aon executives will discuss the proven cost effectiveness of personalized advocacy.
- Emids Healthcare Summit - November 13-14, Nashville - Dr. Horn will present the importance of addressing social determinants of health in an effective health and benefits strategy.
- Oliver Wyman Health Innovation Summit - November 5-7, Dallas - Accolade SVP of Strategic Alliances Matt Eurey to participate in a panel discussion on effective employer strategies to harness existing innovation and drive employee engagement.
Accolade invites HR innovators to attend these events or follow them on social media. Details and registration information is online at https://www.accolade.com/event-listings/.
Additionally, Accolade is hosting multiple career fairs at its Scottsdale and Plymouth Meeting offices beginning October 5th. With several open positions across the country, Accolade is looking for talented professionals to join its team of Clinical and Health Assistant representatives who engage with Accolade's members daily to provide personalized healthcare support. Candidates interested in Clinical and Health Assistant positions are encouraged to attend the following upcoming events:
- Plymouth Meeting On-Site Career Fair - October 5-6 - Register here.
- Scottsdale On-Site Career Fair - October 5-6 - Register here.
Accolade is also seeking talented Operations, Product Development, and Sales and Marketing professionals to join its team. Interested candidates can apply online.
Accolade is a personalized health and benefits solution that can dramatically improve the experience, outcomes and cost of healthcare for employers, health plans and their members. With a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies, we engage individuals and families in their health, establish trust, and influence their decisions at every stage of care. Accolade connects the widest array of personal health data and programs to present a single point of entry to the most effective health and benefits resources, while coordinating with providers at every step. Accolade consistently achieves industry leading Net Promoter Scores, in some cases exceeding 70 NPS, 98% consumer satisfaction ratings, and up to 15% employer cost savings. Accolade has been recognized as one of the nation's 25 most promising companies by Forbes, a fastest-growing private healthcare company by Inc. 5000, and is consistently rated a Top Workplace across the country. For more information, https://www.accolade.com/.
National Business Group on Health Large Employers' 2019 Health Care Strategy and Plan Design Survey, August 2018