National Business Group Health | 2017 Health Care 20/20:<br/>Focus on the Future
Business Health Agenda is the premier forum for the latest trends, best practices, and innovative tactics for employer-sponsored health benefits and health care initiatives.
Attend this conference to learn from large employers, health care innovators, leaders and futurists on their vision for health care and health benefits in 2020. A prominent political commentator will share insights about the impact of the presidential election on health care.
Business Heath Agenda 2017 offers a broad range of sessions focused on three tracks:
- Innovation in health care and pharmacy delivery
- Public policy and the future of the Affordable Care Act
- Benefit communications and engagement
Choose one the three tracks to specialize or mix and match sessions for a broader view.
Attend: Smart Engagement: The Key to Better Health Outcomes
Thursday, March 30th | Salon D&E 2pm - 3:15pm | Add to Calendar
There's “engagement,” and then there's “smart engagement.” The latter has been shown to yield superior health outcomes and substantial cost savings for employers and the employee patients that make up their workforce. Hear from two employers and their partners who have piloted smart engagement approaches. By attending this session, participants will discover what smart engagement looks like - technology-driven, highly informed, personalized guidance through the health care system.
- Anne Marie Aponte, Senior Vice President, Operations, Accolade
- Michael DeSimone, Vice President of Product and Marketing, Best Doctors
- Andy Rosa, Director, Corporate HR, Benefits & Workforce Health, AmeriGas
- Karleen Stephens, Manager, Wellbeing and Disability Services, Steelcase, Inc.