Human Resource Executive Health & Benefits Leadership Conference
📷The Health & Benefits Leadership Conference is a strategic event that attracts leading employers and their forward-thinking senior executives who are eager to learn about the industry's most innovative benefits solutions. Attend this conference to discover immediate useful solutions and ideas to help you craft a solid benefits program that will attract new employees, retain top talent, improve employee engagement, enhance productivity and more!
This year's 5th Annual HR Executive Health & Benefits Leadership Conference features dynamic sessions developed and presented by senior executives from leading employers, both large and small, to deliver a valuable and high-caliber learning experience with real-world lessons and practical takeaways.
Conference Sessions You Don't Want to Miss:
- HC5: What's Really Driving Employer Medical Costs? Ronald S. Leopold, M.D., MBA, MPH, CMO, Lockton Benefits Group, Lockton Companies
- HC2: The Evolving Employer Role in Healthcare Delivery Molly Loftus, , Partner and Chief Actuary, Mercer Aamir Rehman, M.D. , Partner, Mercer
- General Session: Realizing an ROI in Benefits Communication Jennifer Benz, Founder and President, Benz Communications
We're Excited to See You! Meet us at Booth #422
This week, we're meeting with Benefits Leaders like you, to share how Accolade has blended compassion, science and technology to deliver a deeply personalized healthcare experience for employees.
Find out how Employers are getting:
- Industry-leading levels of engagement
- An increase in utilization in benefits programs
- Lower healthcare costs.
- and more!
In serving customers like Comcast, AmeriGas, Temple University Health System and others, employers are bending the healthcare cost by 5-15% and getting real results.
We are honored to serve nearly a million members by partnering with employers, health plans and health systems; see how.
Team Coffee Break
Let Accolade fuel your team and you with a free in-office coffee cart.
Visit the Accolade booth, #422 to be entered to win.