emids Healthcare Summit
At the emids Healthcare Summit, Dr. Ivor Horn will present the importance of addressing social determinants of health in an effective health and benefits strategy.
Panel - Friend or Foe? Technology and the Big Picture of Behavioral Health
Wednesday, November 14, 2018 | 10:45-11:30am CT
The landscape and enormity of behavioral health is at the forefront of everyone's mind today. Is the old system still working, or should we be breaking out and looking to build something new? Or, should we focus on working with patients before they even potentially become “high-risk?” This informative and educational discussion will debate the big, big picture of behavioral health and the role of technology, including how to serve this growing need through predictive modeling, data and digital solutions.
- Joan Harvey, Vice President, Consumer Health Engagement and Behavioral HealthTotal Health & Network of Cigna
- Ivor Horn, Chief Medical Officer, Accolade
- Alan Levine, Chairman & CEO, Ballad Health
- Iyah Romm, CEO & Co-Founder, Cityblock Health
- Moderator - Glen Tullman, CEO of Livongo
It's more than a conference—it's a community conversation. But this isn't just any community. The 5th Annual emids Healthcare Summit & CMA Celebration will put the most important minds, thought leaders, experts and digital groundbreakers in a room.