Join us as we discuss the benefits of personalized advocacy, and how a unique blend of compassionate advisors, clinical experts and intelligent technologies improves employee engagement and satisfaction.
Presentation: Strategy and Outcomes of Employee Engagement Hubs
Matt Eurey, SVP, Strategic Partnerships
- Description of current reactive healthcare, articulated from the plan sponsor and the advocacy point of view.
- Epiphany that each employer is different with different cultures, so a personalized approach is crucial.
Sarah Martino, VP Product Management
- Product evolution, where is it, where’s it’s going.
- Description of how the evolve and how they measure efficacy.
Brad Mirkovich, Chief Revenue Officer
- Deeper discussion of how the advocacy model makes the ecosystem perform how it should.
- Case studies and results.
About EPBA’s Innovation Series:
EPBA is excited to launch their new Innovation Series of topics beginning with Employee Engagement Hub Strategies. Our Innovation Series is intended to highlight new and innovative trends in the marketplace by hearing directly from companies working in this space in an educational, non-sales format.